Almanya 'nın Türkiye 'yi ve diğer ülkeleri nasıl yok ettiğin

Siyaset ve Politika üzerine fikir alışverişinde bulunuyoruz

Re: Almanya 'nın Türkiye 'yi ve diğer ülkeleri nasıl yok ett

Mesajgönderen Daniele » 17 Nis 2018 19:57

facebook
twitter
gplus

Sahra yazdı:My friend gets 404 error, too.

Error 404 is something else. Error 404 is shown, when the address is mistyped and/or the address does not exist anymore. But I received error 403, which is a denial of connection.
Sahra yazdı:(..) I think bureaucracy prevents and slows down many things. So maybe you can try informal channels like Facebook or Linkedin? I don't know if Turkish Constitution Court members use these channels but it is worth trying. Here you can find their names and photos: http://www.anayasa.gov.tr/icsayfalar/uyeler/uyeler.html (Look at başkan, başkan vekilleri and emekli üyeler menus too. Başkan is the most authorized one. Başkan>Başkan Vekilleri>Üyeler>Emekli Üyeler). And below you can find the address and the phone number of Turkish Constitution Court.

You can also put a video on Youtube, contact news channels. I don't know. There are too many ways in our day to make yourself heard. I assume in your country there are internet cafes like in Turkey. If your devices are blocked, you can use one of those.

You either do not understand, what really happens, or you intentionally play down, what is happening. Bureaucracy is not a crime. The problem at the Constitutional Court of Turkey is corruption not bureaucracy.

This / my thread is about crime, I have especially described the crime of corruption. If a court does not act against crimes, which are reported to the court, then it has nothing to do with bureaucracy. If a court does not act against crimes, which are reported to the court, then the court is corrupt. It is easy to understand, there is no excuse. Bureaucracy is one of the many words, which criminals misuse to fake excuses. What I reported about to the Constitutional Court of Turkey is an emergency for any court and can not wait. It is easy to understand, that the Office of International Relations of the Constitutional Court of Turkey is corrupt, it impedes the contact to competent and responsible humans, it impedes, that reports about crimes are accepted and worked on, it impedes, that crimes are legally prosecuted, it fakes excuses to supposedly be not responsible. SO WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH JURISDICTION, WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH WORK OF A COURT, WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH WORK IN GENERAL WHAT THE OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL COURT OF TURKEY DID? NOTHING AT ALL, IT IS CRIME WHAT THEY DO. THEY DO WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO PREVENT, TO IMPEDE, AND TO CONDEMN.

I did not get only one receipt of reception from the Office of International Relations of the Constitutional Court of Turkey for my E-mails (see E-mails to which I gave a link with a previous post), but between 4 to 5 per E-mail, so that not only Ms. Özlem TALASLI AYDIN (see E-mails) has read my E-mails and is corrupt, but also many more in the Office of International Relations of the Constitutional Court of Turkey. Ms. Özlem TALASLI AYDIN and others in the Office of International Relations of the Constitutional Court of Turkey intentionally impede, that competent and responsible humans, who work as judges / prosecutors for the Constitutional Court of Turkey received my E-mails. Ms. Özlem TALASLI AYDIN is a translator, which has taken decisions, which are not in her responsibility, what is also a crime, which can be described as unauthorized assumption of authority and/or as fraudulent exercise of a public office. Even if others have taken the decisions of which it seems, that she has at least taken the decisions partly, then the others are as fig to hide behind her, are as incompetent to let her write the E-mails to which I have given a link. The E-mails show so much incompetence. I do not know, if you understand that! But if somebody writes sentences, which he or she has copied somewhere and does not understand a word of what he has written, it is highest incompetence and even dumbness. Because they managed to explain in one and the same E-mail, that they are responsible, but nevertheless wrote, that they would not be responsible. Even IF they would be right to say not to be competent, then look at what I have reported about and then you will have to admit, that they would have had to take the responsibility until the court of which they pretend to be responsible had taken the responsibility. But even after explaining, they did not change mind, even after I talked to them, they did not change mind. They were not even able to answer to my last E-mail. Any human, who understands, that he makes something wrong will try to better. But these corrupt persons did not change anything, they even tried to pretend on the phone to be right. If you look at my E-mails and look at this explanation it is already clear, that they hide behind fake justifications, because they do not want to act against crime, they hide, that they are corrupt, that means, that they are criminals. Furthermore they are as corrupt to impede, that I get in contact with competent and responsible humans. If you do not understand, why I write all what I have written above, you either have not understood at all the importance of what I have written above and IF SO, THEN YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ABOUT REALITY or you are a liar. Many will think, I would generalize, but in reality many things are much easier to understand. But most humans are deceived, that it would not be that easy to understand. But because most humans are repeatedly and continuously deceived, it is again very difficult to understand. Seems like a contradiction. But once you understood to be deceived and once you understood, how you are deceived, many things are much, much easier to understand. And this is also the reason, why it is plain and easy to say, that the fore mentioned description is sufficient to understand, that the Office of International Relations of the Constitutional Court of Turkey is corrupt. But I did not learn that by one experience. I made many, many more experiences with corrupt staff. And you know what, they are like any other criminal. They always repeat the same patterns. And that again makes it even easier to recognise corrupt staff.

Do you understand, that corruption amongst other hinders to act against terrorism? Do you now understand, that humans die because of corruption? Do you understand, that humans are hiddenly murdered because corruption hinders, that the terrorists are stopped? Do you understand, that the damage, which corrupt staff produces is completely underestimated? Do you understand, that calling corruption a problem of slowing down because of corruption plays down a serious crime because of which already many humans have been murdered? Do you understand, that murder is only one example of what corrupt persons hide? Do you understamd, that it is inacceptable to call it bureaucracy? Do you understand, that humans, who do not understand about the difference will do less against such crimes? Do you understand, that using such words for down playing crimes is what criminals do to fake justifications?

DO YOU UNDERSTAND, THAT IF A COURT DOES NOT ACT AGAINST CRIMES, THE CRIMINALS LAUGHT ABOUT JURISDICTION, ABOUT POLICE, ABOUT THE VICTIMS AND COMMIT EVEN MORE CRIMES? Now in your mind go through all crimes you can imagine and think, what that means, if a court does not act against crimes! Do you need more explanations?

Furthermore the word, prevents, which you used in reference to bureaucracy is the completely wrong choice. I have reported about crimes to the courts. Crimes have to be prevented and not legal prosecution.

I have tried to find Twitter, Facebook contacts of some of the judges of the Constitutional Court of Turkey and searched with a search engine, what implies, that mostly also LinkedIn and Xing and other similar websites are searched. But that takes more time than I thought and I have not found any contact of a judge. I'm trying other things...

I also want to correct, that it (Germany) is not my country and that I am not german in none of the possible senses. Anybody, who understands about Germany and about Germans will try to stay away as far as possible. Police is corrupt, government is as corrupt, that they manage to hide it from most of the world. Persons laugh in your face and pretend to be your friends even for more than a decade. But in reality they collect information about you to hiddenly destroy your whole private life and work life, they try to hiddenly take all your money and if you understand about it, then they produce other problems to make you waste money and they try to hiddenly murder any human, which they weakened as much as it looks, as if he passed away or as if he put himself into endangering situations or they make the humans look guilty by for example making it look wrong to self-protect against such terrorism. They act in big groups and manage even to make some humans lose completely hope and then they manipulate the humans as much, that they kill themselves, because they fall for the lie, that it will always go on like that and that it will become continuously worse, what is one of the lies, which they tell to make humans lose hope. I and any other human would have never had most of the problems in our lives, if they would not have hiddenly produced them. It does not become obvious because nobody thinks, that so many around would try to harm. They tell each lie about you of which they know. They pretend I would be a woman, they pretend I would be a gay, they pretend I would have sexual affairs, they pretend I would be perverse, they pretend I would be a rapist, they pretend I would be a murderer. They make even more intentionally wrong accusations. And Germany wants to lead the EU.

You might think, that what I have described above already sounds as bad, that you might tend to not believe it, but it is even worse. And you will not see, as I have not seen it for 36 years. Have you read about the Perthes-Feltman Plan? The Perthes-Feltman Plan is one part, which shows, that Germany together with racist US american institutions (for example CIA) produced the terrorism in Syria. Volker Perthes officially is the director of the German Institute for International and Security Affairs (german: Stiftung Wissenschaft und Politik (SWP), also a think tank) and Jeffrey Feltman officially is United Nations Under-Secretary-General for Political Affairs. Despite, that Staffan de Mistura, now U.N. special representative in Afghanistan, like most or even anybody in the UN [the organisation and its staff, not any member state] knew about the Perthes-Feltman Plan, Staffan de Mistura together with Jeffrey Feltman made Volker Perthes to a "peace negotiator". Think about it, Staffan de Mistura, a high-ranked member of an organisation, which calls itsel "United Nations" and which pretends to secure peace, knew, that Volker Perthes had made plans to build up terrorism in Syria and nevertheless made him to a peace negotiator. You can for example read about the Perthes-Feltman Plan on
http://www.voltairenet.org/article190085.html (turkish version) (Link 1)
http://www.voltairenet.org/article190102.html (english version) (Link 2).
The article gives some overview, but consider, that the author is a racist by himself. Almost only racists have information like he publishes and almost only racists can openly publish articles like the article above without getting in serious trouble. That means, that the articles contain different sort of lies. The author for example lies about Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and even though he seems to condemn many things, he plays many things still down. One of the tactics racists use, is to feign, that they would help, for example with information, but they do not. The author tries to get the trust of somebody important, who he wants to try to lure into some kind of trap. I do not understand more of his tactics and do not completely understand his plans, why he publishes, what he publishes, but I warn you against him, even though I cite his articles, but I cite his articles, because I do not know about a source, which is unmanipulated. Consider, that one of many reasons, that I can publish such a thread without getting into serious trouble, is among other measures, which I took, that I prepared for more than 2 years now to go on like that and that I plainly tell the truth and consider, that publishing in a forum is far less than an article like the one above.

Think about it, as for wikipedia Staffan de Mistura was born in 1947, what means, that he did witness World War II, he did not witness, what Nazis did during World War II, but nevertheless he grew up at a time in which much more memories had been around about it. As for logics he must know more about World War II as most persons (one source says, that in 2015 the median age of the world population was 29.6 years). Despite Staffan de Mistura knew, that Volker Perthes had made plans to produce terrorism in Syria and despite he knew, that Volker Perthes comes from a country with the worst of all histories, with the Hitler dictatorship, he made Volker Perthes to a peace negotiator. Also think, that the White Helmets had been nominated for the 2016 Nobel Peace Prize and had won in 2016 the "Alternative Nobel Prize". Do you know about the videos, which show, that the White Helmet murder, collaborate with Daesh / ISIS / IS? And is it then still surprising, that the White Helmets are funded by the CIA, by the Department of Homeland Security of the USA, by the british military, by the dutch government? Do you understand, that the UN [the organisation and its staff, not any member state] gave to a terrorist (Volker Perthes) a job as a peace negotiator? Do you understand, that terrorists like the White Helmets have officially won the "Alternative Nobel Prize"? What have humans achieved against it? Looking at the results (= Staffan de Mistura, Volker Perthes, Jeffrey Feltman and the White Helmets still work, are still free, have still not been condemned), you must admit, that humans have achieved nothing against it. But why? It is easy to understand, a generalized answer on it is sufficient, humans have not achieved anything, because they either have not understood about it, do not know, what to do, are fig, or have been suppressed.

Also Jeffrey Feltman made Volker Perthes to a peace negotiator, but as he also made the Perthes-Feltman Plan it is already clear, that Jeffrey Feltman is a hidden terrorist (you will have to read twice and when you have re-read, you will understand that better). Staffan de Mistura should have alarmed anybody at the UN when hearing about the Perthes-Feltman Plan, but he did not. Why? Why did nobody else from the UN warn against it? Because they knew and collaborate. Why does the Russian Federation has to vote that often with a Veto against resolutions of the UN, especially against resolutions about Syria? Why does the Pentagon pretend to have the right to attack Syria, even though it is proven, that US military, military of the United Kingdom and norwegian military collaborate with terrorists (Daesh / ISIS / IS)? See https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/2017 ... cle-syria/ (Link 3) and you might remember from the last decades repeated reports about the CIA building up terrorists. So you know now, that Jeffrey Feltman, a US american diplomat, is one of the persons, who produced the terrorism in Syria, together with some other institutions, which I do not list now, because it becomes too much now. You should know, that over the last decades it has been repeatedly reported, that the CIA, an US american institution, builds up terrorists. You know now, that Volker Perthes, a director of a leading german think tank, the SWP, was also one of the persons, which made the Perthes-Feltman Plan and therefore built up terrorism. You know now, that US troops, troops of the United Kingdom and norwegian troops have been already uncovered to build up and train terrorists (Daesh / ISIS / IS) and to collaborate with them (see link 3 above). How many NATO troops also collaborating with Daesh / ISIS / IS have not been uncovered yet? Think, the UN covers all of that! How many member states of the UN do cover terrorism, so that the whole organisation of the UN covers terrorism and succeeds in making the non-collaborating member states blind against it?
At least the US troops, but most likely also the UK troops and norwegian troops fake for many years now to fight against Daesh / ISIS / IS in Syria, but instead collaborate with Daesh / ISIS / IS. Now, tell me, who has a motive to produce fake proof against Vladimir Putin and against the Russian Federation, who has a motive to fake proof against Bashar al-Assad and against Syria? Who tries to hide to have produced terrorism and terrorists? But I give you more explanations, which show, that it is racists in Great Britain, racists in France, racists in the USA, that produce faked proof about Novichok, produce faked proof about Sarin, because they try to hinder, that the war against terrorims is won, because they try to hinder, that what they built up over decades, terrorism, is eradicated. They try to hinder, that the war against terrorism is won.

Do you understand, what that means? Do you understand, what it means, that Germany and other racist institutions produced terrorism? That means so many things:
Germany has never changed, it still consists of Nazis. If you only think superficially about it, then Nazis did not make war, but made terrorism. What we nowadays see as terrorism is not a religious problem. Things, which are called "Islamism" and/or "Jihadism" have nothing to do with the Islam or with the Jihad. War is a legal measure against criminals, which have to be fought aggressively. Depending on different interpretations the Jihad has been described as different things, which follow higher aims and/or follow certain rules, it has also been described as a defensive war. That does not fit to what terrorists pretend to be the Jihad and that does not fit to what news / media pretend the Jihad and Jihadism would be. Furthermore if interpreting the Jihad as a defensive war it can not be a crime, it has to follow human rights and therefore rules and laws otherwise it can be called a war and has to be called terrorism. Terrorism is a crime. War is NOT a crime. War has to accord to human rights and therefore follows righteous and just rules and laws. Terrorism breaks human rights and any law. Anybody, who calls terrorists Jihadists or Islamists has not understood, that racists twist and turn the meaning of words, or is a racist and twists and turns the meaning intentionally. Look at it, think about it! Terrorism tries to destroy christianity and tries to destroy the Islam. Why is it believed, that terrorism derives from the Islam, if it tries to destroy the Islam? Terrorism destroys knowledge (by pretending for example, that terrorism would have to do something with religion, they take away a part of understanding of humankind, of history, they make humans stay away from REAL religion by making it look something really bad), terrorism destroys culture (what again implies, that terrorism destroys knowledge, terrorism destroys culture for example by destroying houses, architecture, infrastructure, whole cities), terrorism destroys life (by threatening with rape and murder, what restricts everyday life, life quality and each of future perspectives, terrorism destroys life by destroying knowledge, culture, housings, cities, whole countries). That explanations also show, that terrorism can not be compared to what the Jihad was meant to be. Terrorism is a crime, which implies mass murder directed against certain nations, against humans with a certain religion, each type of mass murder is a certain type of genocide. Terrorism has no religious motivations. No TRUE religion implies something, what is against human rights. If you only understand the basics of a true religion, you can understand, that true religions implicate human rights. In christianity the bible is what the quran is for the Islam. The bible contains the Ten Commandments, which explain parts of human rights, the Quran contains something similar to the Ten Commandments of which I do not know, how they are called, but which basically explain more or less the same and therefore also explain parts of human rights. Terrorism breaks any of the explanations of the bible and of the Quran about human rights, terrorism has nothing to do with religion. Religious crimes do not exist. Any true religion excludes crime.

That true religions contain parts of human rights also explains why some countries contain as part of their government and/or as part of their jurisdiction religious institutions. I do not say, that it is right or wrong. But if a country, a nation, an ethnic group does not understand about its own true religion and mistakes terrorism to be similar to its own true religion, than it should be questioned, if religion should be part of the government, because the risk is very high, that terrorism becomes part of the religious part of the government, because in that case some or many of that country do not understand, do not recognise the difference between the true religion and the terrorism, which pretends to be religious, but the terrorism instead tries to destroy the religion ánd tries to destroy the country and tries to destroy the life of at least the humans living in that country. Because true religions implicate human rights, true religions can never ever implicate motivations for crime. Terrorism instead is a racist crime. Look at it, terrorists indirectly defame religion, terrorists destroy religion, terrorists destroy the lives of humans of certain races / nations and of humans, who believe in certain religions, terrorists murder humans of certain races / nations, terrorists murder humans, who believe in certain religions. Terrorists act in every way against human rights and also therefore terrorism can not have religious motivations. Terrorism is part of racism, terrorism is crime and also because terrorism is a part of racism, racism is a crime.

Is that enough to understand, that terrorism is a racist crime? Is that enough to understand, that racists produced and produce terrorism? Is that enough to prove, that racists already terrorized humans all around the world in World War I and II? Did you know, that Adolf Hitler feigned to be a friend of the Islam? Did you know, that Adolf Hitler feigned to have the same enemies as muslim humans and other arabian humans? But "official Nazi ideology also considered Arabs to be racially inferior to Germans", (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations ... Arab_world (Link 4)). And do you know, that Adolf Hitler described the Islam as "a religion that believed in spreading the faith by the sword and in subjugating all nations to that faith" (see
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations ... Arab_world, Link 5). Do you recognise the same patterns as I described above? It is not that obvious, if you have not thought before in that way of comparing patterns, but I try to explain better. Hitler twists and turns the meaning of Islam, in the same way as terrorists nowadays twist and turn the meaning of the words, Islam, Islamism, Jihad, Jihadism. Hitler twisted the meaning of the Islam by pretending it would describe, that the sword = aggression would give all rights, with other words, who had a sword had the right to do everything. That is summing up very simply, how Hitler described the Islam. What fits, that Adolf Hitler believed in the survival of the fittest, see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hit ... n_religion. That is the same, what terrorists do. But as I already explained above, that does not fit, how the Islam and how the Jihad was meant.

Is that enough to understand, that Nazis, which are a certain type of racists, disseminated terrorism all over the world by disseminating Nazis and other racists all over the world?
Like Nazis and other racists already after World War II but not only since then disseminated Nazis and other racists all around the world. It was and is against any right and against any law, that after World War II the 900.000 members of the SS [german_ Schutzstaffel], which had been identified as criminals because they were part of the Nazi movement, had not been condemned. Even despite the crimes they had committed,
[citation:] there was no question of killing them, or even holding them for trial. Many of them went home to be forgotten. The officers were recuperated en masse by the United States [CIA] to fight the USSR, either by sabotaging the Soviet economy, or by setting up anti-communist régimes all over the « free world » (sic) [Link 6]
The citation above is from the article [Link 6] of the 13th February 2018, The illusion of the eradication of Daesh,
http://www.voltairenet.org/article199709.html (turkish version)
http://www.voltairenet.org/article199706.html (english version) (remember my warning against the author).
Note: That the SS soldiers have not been legally prosecuted = held for trial is one of the reasons, why racists have produced as much damage as they did in the last decades and that they now suppress many humans in many countries and still disseminate terrorism.

Which countries are most affected by terrorism? Muslim / arabian countries, right? Racists try to first exterminate / eradicate arabian humans and humans, who believe in the Islam, by different means, terrorism is one of it. But obviously racists have already begun to exterminate / eradicate also humans, who belong to other ethnic groups. If you think, it is exaggerated to say, that racists try to exterminate / eradicate arabian humans and humans, who believe in the Islam. Then think, what racists did in World War II, think, that terrorism implicates mass murder, that terrorism implicates destroying the life of certain races / nations / ethnic groups, that terrorism destroys religion, that terrorism destoys culture, that terrorism destroys knowledge. Do you still do not believe? But forget about the lie, that racists would only have white skin colour! Look at terrorists, how do they look? I know of Nazis, which look like Morrocans and officially have morrocan nationality, I know of Nazis, which have brown skin colour and pretend to have somalian respectively ethiopian parents. I know of Nazis, which pretend to have syrian parents. I know of Nazis, which look asian. Think about the citation above from the article [Link 6], racists have disseminated themselves all around the world. The first DIRECT proof, which I found in history is from the article [Link 6]. But do you really think, I have found the FIRST DIRECT proof for the first time at which racists disseminated racists to other countries? I guess not. Do you really think, that the first time of dissemination of racists has been directly documented in media? The first DIRECT proof, which I found in media proves, that racists disseminated Nazis shortly after World War II to the Soviet Union. Much indirect proof exists, that racists have disseminated many more racists to many different countries. But when did they start? I think to have found very indirect proof for the first dissemination of racists, which was at the time of Gutonen / Goths. That is enough time to explain, why many of them no look like humans from the place.

Now looking at different motivations racists have, you should understand, that for example the CIA builds up, trains and finances Daesh / ISIS / IS. I guess you have read one of the many news articles, which have been published about that in the last decades, right? But the articles disguised the extent of the damage, which the CIA produced and still produces. Do you think the CIA is the only racist institution, which builds up, trains and finances terrorists? Then look at who finances the White Helmets (racist institutions from the USA, from Great Britain and from the Netherlands). Do you know, that Germany and the USA have the biggest weapon producing industry? Do you have an idea, how much money racist countries like Germany and how much money racist institutions in the USA earn by selling the weapons for the terrorism, which they produce? Do you have an idea, how much money racists earn because they hinder the Russian Federation, hinder Syria and hinder Turkey to win the war against terrorism? Do you know, that Germany sells manipulated weapons to Turkey?

Racists produced and still produce the terrorism, which has also reached Turkey. Germany, a racist country, sells manipulated weapons to Turkey. Racists earn money by producing terrorism and by selling weapons for the terrorism. Do you now understand, how much racists have damaged Turkey? Do you now understand, how much quality of life and how many lives racists have destroyed in Turkey? Do you understand, that Germany, a racist country, and racist institutions in the USA and in other countries live on the cost of humans in Turkey? Do you understand, that they steal the life of any human in Turkey?

Do you understand, that the Constitutional Court of Turkey, which has refused to act against the german government, refuses to act in the interest of Turkey? Do you understand from the text above, that I do know much more than I have written in this text, and that I was going to report to the Constitutional Court of Turkey about many more crimes, wich the german government commits against humans in Turkey and against Turkey? Do you understand, how much money Germany will have to pay back to Turkey and to other countries? What do you think, how much Germany and other racists have paid to some of the corrupt persons at the Constitutional Court, who pretend not to know, what I have found out without any special mean? Do you understand, that it is not only my problem? But it is the problem of any human in Turkey and if looking right at it of any other human all around the world. Do you now understand, that Turkey and humans in Turkey are victims of the crimes, which Germany and other racists have committed and still commit? Dou you understand, why turkish courts are responsible to act in the interest of Turkey and in the interest of turkish humans? Do you understand, that I given an additional explanation why the Constitutional Court of Turkey is responsible to act? Do you understand, that if the staff of the Constitutional Court of Turkey does not take that responsibility, they do not do their work and additionally commit crimes and have to be dismissed and condemned?

What is the problem in Turkey? Why does only a woman answer in that forum? Everybody else does not understand about my information? Everybody else is too fig? Is too dumb? Or what is the problem? I have given in this forum information about the country in which most live, who read this forum. And you do not care about it? You do not care about your own life? You do not care about your own future? You do not care about your own children and your other descendents?
Daniele

Mesajlar: 8
Kayıt: 01 Nis 2018 03:57

Mesajgönderen Sahra » 17 Nis 2018 20:33

facebook
twitter
gplus

Yes, the world is corrupt. What can the members of a forum do about it?

And I have already told you that only a few persons use this forum nowadays. They might not know English. So calm down.

What do you want from us? What do you want us to do?
8 yıl deistlikten sonra 19 sistemiyle Müslüman oldu. Ayrıntılı bilgi için: http://tanrininkodu.blogspot.com/2018/0 ... du-19.html
Kullanıcı avatarı
Sahra

Mesajlar: 11004
Kayıt: 11 Tem 2013 11:09

Mesajgönderen Daniele » 18 Nis 2018 14:37

facebook
twitter
gplus

Sahra yazdı:Yes, the world is corrupt. What can the members of a forum do about it?

Humans, who are members of a forum are not only members of a forum. Any human can do very much.

Sahra yazdı:And I have already told you that only a few persons use this forum nowadays. They might not know English. So calm down.

I will not calm down, I have not even begun. And @Sahra, please stop writing on my thread, you intentionally twist and turn words and facts.
Well first of all, many will have read my thread by using techniques, that hide to have a connection to the server of the forum, so that the counter will not detect them. But it is also hard to tell how many have read my thread by using the normal way, how civilians read a forum, i.e. without techniques, that hide to have a connection to the server of the forum.
Because the topic is in turkish some persons, who do not understand english might have opened the thread and closed it without trying to translate it. But only few of that persons will have reloaded and /or re-opened my thread. To not overestimate the number of readers, I use a very low percentage of english understanding readers as a base. If thinking, that only 40 percent of the persons, which opened my threat like a normal civilian, understand english, then it would still be 140 persons, who understood at least parts of it. But that still does not take into account for other errors of the counter. Because the counter of the forum, which gives the number how many times a thread is opened, counts every loading of the thread / webpage or probably any request to the server, the counter in every case shows a higher number. In many cases the same person loads a webpage more than one time. Some, many or even most readers re-read a post after some time. If taking into account, that my thread is very long, the number of re-openings might be higher, so that some or even many of the persons, which have read my thread, might have re-opened the webpage with my thread more than once. To not overestimate the number of readers I take a very high number of reloadings and repeated readings as a base. If thinking, that anybody, who understands english and who has opened and read my thread, how normal civilians do, reloaded the webpage with my threat and re-opened my thread 5-10 times then at least 14 to 28 persons, who understand english, have opened and read my thread how normal civilians do. This number is much lower than I estimated spontaneously, but the above explained estimation, which I have chosen, aims at underestimating and might underestimate the number of real readers a lot.

But if 14 humans would have only done a tenth of what I have done, very much would have already been achieved. AND that does not account for the number of humans, who have read this / my thread by using techniques, which hide to have a connection to the server of the forum. That humans have jobs, which give them many more possibilities and even if they would only be ten, they could have already done so much.

What do you want from us? What do you want us to do?

Well, is the forum a collective? Why does Sarah pretend to speak for all forum members? I have formulated, what I want. First, I want to inform. Second, would be so easy for any human in Turkey, just thinking, if you already had contact with the Constitutional Court in Turkey and if yes post the contact data and if not thinking, how to get contact data and either try on your own to get it and then post it or tell me, what I could do to get it. It is very easy and I did not even ask for more, I would solve it on my own, it would have been just only a very little thing to do for a human in Turkey, just writing some sentences. And humans, who live in Turkey SHOULD know better than me, how to cope with such a situation IN TURKEY. Why does no human tell me? It would have been still only writing some words, just shortly explain, what might be possible, what to do. But that seems already too much. Giving some explanations seems to be too much. Racists destroy the life in Turkey and it is too much for turkish humans to give short explanations, which are needed to act against terrorism, which is directed against Turkey. But what are humans in Turkey willing to do for Turkey, for their own life in Turkey? I did not even ask for more actions. Even though any human in Turkey should be taking serious actions.
I can not say, what humans, who read this / my thread and who are normal civilians, should do, because I do not know them. It depends on so many different things. Most humans should know, what they could do and if any of these humans is unsure, it would be the most easiest thing to ask me. But nothing of that has happened. The question of Sarah can not be taken seriously, because she clearly aims at playing theatre. Oh, you poor, poor little things, go on drowning yourself in your self made picture of the world. Maybe say it more often to yourself, maybe you believe it then: The world is so bad and you can not do anything about it. Do you feel better now? Does that relieve your bad conscience, which you have because of knowing, that you could have already done much more? Or do you sell yourself to the bad and accept anything? You want to play the victims and hide? You will not be able to hide, you will become or remain, what you made yourself. A victim, which can not change anything. A little stupid nothing.

I have posted this thread in this forum, a turkish forum. Most humans, who read this forum as normal civilians will for sure live in Turkey. And I am asked, what I want the forum members to do? You are from the place, you SHOULD know better. bUT YOU DO NOT KNOW BETTER BECAUSE YOU DID NOT CARE AND BECAUSE I ALREADY TRIED SO MANY MORE THINGS THAN FOR EXAMPLE ALL MEMBERS IN THAT FORUM. You should know about your own history, instead I, living in Germany, explain to humans in Turkey, what happens to them in Turkey! Think about it. I have to educate you about your own history and I am asked, what I want turkish humans to do in Turkey? What else has gone wrong? What else do I have to do for you? Take you by the hand? WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH YOU? Are you adults? Do you decide for yourself? Each of you wants a post-it from me? Special color needed? Have you not learned anything about life? Are you really so stupid, so dumb, so uneducated, that you do not have any idea, what to do? DO YOU REALLY NOT UNDERSTAND, WHAT I HAVE EXPLAINED? DO YOU REALLY NOT UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE? I do not mean, that you have to really know, how to do it, because that is really, really difficult and I made bad experiences by trying, experiences, which I do not wish any human ever to experience, but you should have many ideas, what might be possible. But none of this I could read in this my thread. That is really sad, really, really sad. If you have such ideas and have the smallest doubt, how to do it, then ask me. That is the best to do, because unless you REALLY know, what you do, you will fall in many traps. But if you are a female human, please understand, that I write about high criminals and they do NOT hesitate a second to harm women! For sure, you do not know, how cruel terrorists really act against women and children, but the few things you might have heard, should be enough to understand it at least partly. So that, even though I really appreciate what women are capable of, please concentrate on protecting yourself. I am not a macho and I rather take that prejudice on me, than not warning enough. This is something, what men have to do.

Until now, I have only received posts of a female person (Sarah), which writes dumb, fig and intentionally deceiving stuff and which is meant to make humans feel like little victims. Do you need once more your self-pitty, your self-made fainting? Most might say, that I completely overreact and that I judge too fast. But apart from writing in this forum I have already done many, many more things. And one of the patterns, which are repeatedly used against me, is, that everywhere where I try to get in contact with competent and responsible humans, racists plant a female racist, which produces problems against me. Racists do that also because they want to defame me in different ways. They pretend dumb stuff like, that the female persons, which I encounter would be something like my match and then they even pretend, I would have affairs with them. Racists already told lies about me, I would have had a sexual affair with a female racist, which answered the phone at an official institution in another country. Despite she answered the phone in another country, few minutes after the phone call racists had disseminated the lie, I would have a sexual affair with her. Racists even disseminate the lie, that they could beam persons and that I could therefore have a sexual affair in another country after only few minutes. Racists unofficially pretend to be able to beam, because they want to hide, that they professionally mask to look like each other, also racists, which live in different countries mask to look like each other, because they fake alibis for each other and officially they will never tell their lie about beaming, because they can not prove a lie and because it would destroy their faked alibi. And racists hide their lies by pretending their lies have to be kept top secret. Think about it, they threaten humans, mask to look like another racist from another country, pretend unofficially it was him, who for example raped and pretend the racist could have done it because he can beam and then unofficially they further threaten the victim not to talk about the beaming, because he / she will be defined as mentally-ill. But the racists threatening with it are the racists, which raped the human, which they threaten, not the racist, which they make look of having super powers like being able to beam, or the alternative is, that racists pretend it would have been a human, because racists either try to look very powerful even though they are dumb, fig idiots or they try to make humans look guilty for what they have done. And it is a lie, that the lies, which racists tell, have to be kept secret. The contrary is the case, the lies have to be uncovered and explained in a way to make the lies unusable, the more humans understand about their lies, the less will fall for the lies. Racists tell very stupid lies, but they tell so many, that reality becomes invisible and that makes any human, who falls for their lies, independent from its real intelligence, look dependent, dumb or even mad. But racists make it even worse and further misuse and abuse each lie they tell by luring into traps, which might be hard to understand, if reality is not understood.

Racists also plant female racists at places where I call or to which I write, because they want to defame me, if I tell the female racists to shut up and to go out of the way. Ms. Özlem TALASLI AYDIN at the Office of International Relations of the Constitutional Court of Turkey is only one of many such female racists, I encountered many more, I have enough knowledge and experience to fastly recognise a racist. Racists officially always hide to be racists. Racists also do that, because they want to pretend, that I would be unkind, but that is how racists always twist and turn everything. Racists pretend, I would have to stay calm, even if such idiots stay in the way and racists pretend, I would have to stay calm, even if such idiots impede, that actions against mass murder can be begun. Think about it, they try to pretend I should stay calm and if not, then I would do something wrong, they pretend I would have to be kind to corrupt staff which at least indirectly collaborates with other high criminals (the definition of high crimes has to be broadened to also comprise corruption). Do you understand, how ill that is and how fig they are? Also consider, that I want to report to a court about terrorism, which is a crime, which implicates mass murder and such a completely dumb female racist like Ms. Özlem TALASLI AYDIN, impedes, that I talk to a competent and responsible human. Humans, who know her, will think, that she is not dumb, but that is only because of the facade, once looking behind the facade, it becomes obvious, that racists are dumb. They will now pretend, that they could trial me because of insult, but they can not, because it is the truth, Ms. Özlem TALASLI AYDIN is dumb and is a racist and at least indirectly collaborates with mass murderers and therefore at least indirectly commits mass murder. Now ask yourself, how many humans will be murdered, because a court does not act against terrorists? Then ask yourself, would I not have the right to beat that female racist out of the court? I do NOT mean the word, beat, in a figurative sense, I really mean to beat, to hit. Why should I not have the right? Because she is female? You do not understand why I ask for aggressive acting? I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU CAN PRETEND TO STAY CALM EVEN THOUGH I EXPLAIN, THAT SHE HINDERS THAT TERRORISTS ARE STOPPED, WHAT IMPLIES THAT SHE HINDERS, THAT MASS MURDER IS STOPPED. DO NOT TELL ME, THAT I WOULD BE WRONG TO GET ANGRY. WHERE IS YOUR HUMANITY TO STAY CALM, TO NOT HAVE ANY EMOTION, TO NOT SHOW IT, AND WATCH MASS MURDER?

You do not know me and after my words you might not believe, but I have never slapped a woman and I have the highest respect for women, I have to say for female humans, for real women. Female racists are no real women, no real women would ever intentionally directly or indirectly collaborate with terrorists. Consider that terrorist also rape women and misstreat women in many other ways, so why should a real women collaborate with terrorists? Male racists are no real men, terrorists are fig bastards, that rape women, use women and children as shields to avoid confrontation with male humans (real men) and racists act in any way fig and commit many more crimes. Why should a real men want to have anything to do with such fig bastards, unfortunately there is no word, which sufficiently describes, how bad racists are.

Also look at it, it is the same pattern. Racists plant female racists at places where I call and to which I write. That can be described as shielding, they shield the institutions with female racists. It is the same pattern terrorists use, terrorists use women and children as shields for their locations. This alone can not be used to prove, that any terrorist is a racist, but knowing about many other information, it can be proved and at least it shows, that they use the same fig patterns. Racists fear me, because I know the truth, they are fig, mentally-ill idiots. Many will say I would need some lessons in diplomacy, but I have tried to talk, I have tried to act diplomatic, in that period I have given chances, which I should have never given, but at that time I had not understood about the malignancy. Read my E-mails (see https://1drv.ms/f/s!AoMgbow7VI2xgvlxwR02SkL1qlDhkg), what else should I explain to them? Do I have to beg, so that they do their work? A little more than two years ago, when I had understood only few things, I had even tried to beg and I have begged so much, very much, I have cried, I tell you, I have cried so much. You know, what? Nothing of that helps, the contrary is the case, you will never ever find a word, a sentence, a text, which will help to make a racist do the right thing! Think what they do! They hide the highest crime, they are as guilty as you can imagine. Do you really think, they would not try to do everything to impede, that they become legally condemned? Do you really think, that you can ask a terrorist and tell him / her, look, that is the right thing, please do it!? They know, that they will be condemned afterwards! And you think, you can talk with them? I mean, you can try to talk with them, but racists only feign to talk with you, only feign to want to help, instead they always talk about you, always try to make you tell them, how they can produce even more damage against you. You think, you could make agreements with racists? I tried, they use each agreement against anybody. You think, they will keep word? They committed mass murder and try to hide it and you think, they will keep word????? Are you stupid? Racists sell humans, who make agreements with racists, and also laugh about them.

Ms. Özlem TALASLI AYDIN at the Office of International Relations of the Constitutional Court of Turkey at least indirectly collaborates with mass murderers! And I do not have the RIGHT to beat her out of the court? Are you sure? At the moment I would get into serious problems, if I would beat her out of the court and most other humans also, even though each human has the right to beat her out of the court. But has gone wrong, that we humans can not take that right at the moment? Ask yourself that question? I already found out and have given many explanations in this / my thread.

Another problem is, that at the moment most humans would already get into serious problems, if publishing the truth on newspapers. But now think about it. I and almost all other humans can not publish the truth in newspapers, but don't we have the right to publish the truth? Don't we have the right to say the truth? Then it is my right to say, that even if she is a FEMALE racist, that I have the right to beat her out of the court, because it is the truth. That can also be explained from another perspective. Because of the crimes she hides and because she impedes, hinders and delays, that actions against high crimes can be begun, I and any other human have the right to say and ALSO have the right to DO it, to really beat her out of the court. But considering what she does, ONLY beating her out of the court would not be enough to establish righteousness and justice, additionally she will have to be condemned. And I will work on it, I will work really hard on it. I will use any legal mean on planet earth to get each racist out of their jobs and I will use any legal mean on planet earth to achieve righteous and just fines, sues, sentences and condemnations against racists, what will mean very, very, very, very high, the highest condemnations.

To any racist I want to say, STAY AWAY, VERY FAR AWAY FROM MY THREAD AND FROM EVERYTHING I DO. I DOCUMENT MANY THINGS, OTHER HUMANS OF WHICH SOME DO NOT EVEN KNOW, THAT THEY DO, DOCUMENT MANY THINGS. WITH EVERY DAY I AND MANY OTHER HUMANS COLLECT MORE REAL PROOF ABOUT THE CRIMES RACISTS HAVE COMMITTED AND IN ANY CASE I WILL MAKE RACISTS BE CONDEMNED.

And to all police officers and to all secret service agents, which are reading this in their free time or at work. I might still have patience, if some male humans, who are civilians, are too fig to contact me, but you (police, secret services) have no excuses. I and other humans will find out, if you acted or not. If not, I will start hunting you and other humans will do the same! You know about crimes and do not act against crimes? You make yourself a criminal. Why should a human tolerate, that a criminal works for police, for secret services, for courts, for schools,...? Criminals will be hunted. I know, that at least many secret services read this, because of all my explanations, how much damage Nazis and other racists produce, because of all the crimes, which I have already uncovered, because of all explanations I gave, how to uncover, because of all explanations I gave, how to prevent the crimes, because of all explanations I gave, how to undo damage, because of the many legal denounces I have already made and because I used many words in this thread, which make secret services automatically check this thread. I will hunt the criminal and the fig bastards among you, if needed also personally, because you still have not contacted me and because I have to witness day by day, how criminals about which I have reported many months ago still commit the same crimes about which I have explained over and over again, how to prevent them, so that they could have already been stopped and condemned. You will have no excuses. And some of you even show-off by pretending you found out by yourself even though you used my information. But then you nevertheless prove to be too dumb to catch that fig, stupid racists. They all use the same patterns, which I have explained uncountable times. If you are too dumb to understand and to apply explanations, then do yourself and the whole humankind the favor and quit your job. Or are you all completely incompetent? If you think, you can hide much longer, then you are even dumber than I think you to be by now.

Where are the humans, which solved so many problems, which have undone so many damages, which understood about my explanations? Why are you still too fig to contact me? The time to do the next steps has already begun 6-12 months ago. You know how much we, all humans still have to do.
Even though you have never got in direct contact with me, I have already proven many times, that you read everything I write and I have even given many explanations, how it works, that you read, what I write without being in contact with me and my explanation base on facts. My explanations might not be LEGAL proof, or let me say not yet but soon. My explanations are proven on and by reality and therefore are proof on their own. I will never fall for the lie, that you do not exist. Do not let me search for you! Stop wasting time of humankind! Stop hiding from me! Start communicating with me! Directly and open!
Daniele

Mesajgönderen Sahra » 18 Nis 2018 15:35

facebook
twitter
gplus

I already said that ALL THE WORLD IS CORRUPT. It includes Germany and it includes my country. When a few people try to change things, they don't let you do it. There is no freedom of speech, no nothing. So I don't think that we can do anything because it is too late. That's all. We can't change the world because unfortunately everybody is so busy with watching TV, adoring famous persons, career, sex bla bla. Global forces already have taken control of us, so only a handful of people can't do anything. I don't defend Özlem TALASLI AYDIN or anyone else. Stop blaming me and calling me dumb.

And I was trying to help you but you act like a schizophrenic. And no one will help you if you go on acting this way. Go visit a doctor. Don't worry, I won't reply anymore.

PS: If you want your posts to be read, keep it short because people don't read long texts. Especially if it's in another language. I haven't read most of the parts too.
8 yıl deistlikten sonra 19 sistemiyle Müslüman oldu. Ayrıntılı bilgi için: http://tanrininkodu.blogspot.com/2018/0 ... du-19.html
Kullanıcı avatarı
Sahra

Mesajlar: 11004
Kayıt: 11 Tem 2013 11:09

Mesajgönderen Daniele » 18 Nis 2018 16:56

facebook
twitter
gplus

Sahra yazdı:I already said that ALL THE WORLD IS CORRUPT. It includes Germany and it includes my country. When a few people try to change things, they don't let you do it. There is no freedom of speech, no nothing. So I don't think that we can do anything because it is too late. That's all. We can't change the world because unfortunately everybody is so busy with watching TV, adoring famous persons, career, sex bla bla. Global forces already have taken control of us, so only a handful of people can't do anything. I don't defend Özlem TALASLI AYDIN or anyone else. Stop blaming me and calling me dumb.

The citation above of Sarahs statements again contain more of the same patterns racists always use. Above can be seen again the same attempts / patterns. One attempt / pattern Sarah uses, is to make humans feel, as poor victims, which can not change anything and which would have to accept suppression. That implies a tactic to lower the resistence. Many humans are victims, but being a victim does not mean at all being hopeless or having no chance to change. The second attempt / pattern Sarah uses, is to pretend it would be too late. To pretend, if humans would have wanted to change something, then we would have needed to act earlier. That is one of the many lies, for humans it is never too late. Many chances have not been taken, many more will come. The third attempt / pattern Sarah uses, is to pretend humans would not want to change to be made to victims. Another of the many lies, humans do never want to be made to victims and even if it is hard to see now and even if it should be much faster and much more, the resistence is growing. The fourth attempt / pattern Sarah uses, is to pretend the whole world would be bad, an attempt to disguise, who really commits crime. Terrorists have been pushed back in the last months as never before, what shows, that definitely NOT the whole world is bad, that many humans already act against terrorists, that many humans want to fight terrorists, that terrorists can be fought effectively and faster than before, but much more has to be done.

Sahra yazdı:I already said that ALL THE WORLD IS CORRUPT. (...)
And I was trying to help you but you act like a schizophrenic. And no one will help you if you go on acting this way. Go visit a doctor. Don't worry, I won't reply anymore.

PS: If you want your posts to be read, keep it short because people don't read long texts. Especially if it's in another language. I haven't read most of the parts too.

The citation above of Sarahs statements contains more of the same patterns racists always use. Racists always feign to want to help, but at the same time try to hinder to do the right thing, for example to do things to help oneself. Sarah says all the world would be corrupt, so that she says, that there would be even more corruption than I say, so that she gives reason to become even more angry, but nevertheless she pretends I would be schizophrenic. That is again one of the typical patterns racists use. Whenever they become uncovered they pretend anybody, who uncovers them would be mentally-ill. These patterns can be found in uncountable news articles about many politicians. Whenever they acted hard against racists, racists accused them of being mentally-ill. Racists always do the same. It is a very old pattern to accuse a witness of being mentally-ill to make the witness look non-credible. I had partly mentioned that. But I have been accused uncountable times to be mentally-ill. But even german police failed to prove it, german police already tried, but they failed. Why? It is easy to understand, because it is a lie. The truth is, that I am completely sane and I am as sane, that I defend myself and indirectly uncountable other humans. But I can prove to be sane in many more ways. Coming back to Sarahs statements. How ill is it, to try to convince somebody, that it would be too late, that the situation is very bad and nothing could be done about it? That is another pattern racists use, to produce artificial depression. How ill is it, to try to convince somebody, that self-defence would not protect? And how fig is it, to feign to want to help and at the same time try to convince somebody, that self-defence would not protect?

I will write less, when other humans than me start to explain better than me, when other humans than me start to really understand and start to act.
Daniele

Önceki

Dön Siyaset Politika