Yabancı Dilde Makaleler (foreign language articles)

Din ve Felsefe üzerine fikir alışverişinde bulunuyoruz

Re: Yabancı Dilde Makaleler (foreign language articles)

Mesajgönderen Emre_1974tr » 09 Nis 2021 02:10

facebook
twitter
gplus

The Qur'an corrects the mistakes of the false Injeel/Torah

Examples:

Quran 50:38 We have created the heavens, the earth and what is between them in six days, and no fatigue touched Us.

Quran 7:40 Those who have denied Our signs, and reacted to them with arrogance, the gates of the sky will not open for them, nor will they enter paradise until the camel passes through the eye of a needle. It is such that We recompense the criminals.

1- God is not tired.

2- Not rich people, the disbelievers/bad peoples will go to hell.

Quran 43:71 They will be served with golden trays and cups, and they will find everything the self desires and the eyes wish for, and you will abide therein forever.

There are all sorts of blessings in Paradise, including marriage, eating and drinking.

The true Sunnah of the Prophets is only in the Qur'an.

Example, the knowledge that Prophet Jesus was not crucified exists only in the Qur'an.

The prophets were not ascetic or poor.

David and Solomon were successful prophets.

They are in Paradise now.

Everyone is free to believe what they wish, according to Quran. This is the goal of the test world. To confront yourself.

Quran only allows a war of defense.

If you read the full of the verses, you will always see the struggle with the attackers in the defense battle.

Example;

2:190 Fight in the cause of God against those who fight you, but do not transgress, God does not like the aggressors.

2:191 Fight them wherever you meet them, and expel them from where they expelled you, and know that persecution is worse than being killed. Do not fight them at the Restricted Temple unless they fight you in it; if they fight you then fight them. Thus is the reward of those who do not appreciate.

2:192 If they cease, then God is Forgiving, Compassionate.

2:193 Fight them so there is no more persecution, and so that the system is God's. If they cease, then there will be no aggression except against the wicked.

Here again, He says, fight with the attackers.

But if you pull out a single verse. You make it look like saying the opposite.

And look at:

49:9 And if two parties of believers battle with each other, you shall reconcile them; but if one of them aggresses against the other, then you shall fight the one aggressing until it complies with the command of God. Once it complies, then you shall reconcile the two groups with justice, and be equitable; for God loves those who are equitable.

As you can see saying, if the attackers are Muslims, stop them too.
Emre_1974tr

Mesajlar: 551
Kayıt: 30 Haz 2013 12:33

Mesajgönderen Emre_1974tr » 09 Nis 2021 02:11

facebook
twitter
gplus

3:67 "Abraham was neither Jewish, nor Christian; he was a monotheist submitter. He never was an idol worshiper."

Allah always sends us the religion of Islam.

But people have always changed their religion, books in the past.

They even changed the names of their religions. Like Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism.

There is only one God and always sends the same religion.

Abraham, Jesus, Muhammad are all true Prophet of Islam.

Christians worship/believe 3(three) gods.

And In addition , their saints and priests like their Gods.

They share in the judgment of God (In christianity).

9:31 "They took their scholars and priests to be lords besides God, and the Messiah son of Mary, while they were only commanded to serve One god, there is no god but He, be He glorified for what they set up."

The Pagans think they believe in one God, but in reality they have faith in many gods.

Example; Hindus saying "333 in 1" and Christians saying "3 in 1".

Quran 21:43 Or do they have gods that will protect them from Us? They cannot help themselves, nor can they be protected from Us.

The verse tells one of the reasons for the to attribute a partner to (God) of the villains; To seek refuge in the imaginary gods to protect themselves from God...

For example, seeing Jesus as a partner in God is a kind of.

Bad people seek refuge in the partners to escape from God.
Emre_1974tr

Mesajgönderen Emre_1974tr » 09 Nis 2021 02:13

facebook
twitter
gplus

Quran 95:4 We have created the human being in the best form.

Quran 4:118 God has cursed him; and he had said, "I will take from Your servants a sizeable portion."

Quran 4:119 "I will misguide them and make them desire, and I will command them, so that they will mark the ears of the livestock, and I will command them so they will make change to God's creation." Whoever takes the devil as a supporter other than God, then he has indeed lost a great loss.

Human circumcision is out of religious/Islam.
Emre_1974tr

Mesajgönderen Emre_1974tr » 09 Nis 2021 02:15

facebook
twitter
gplus

Joshua was Jesus

Jesus is the nephew of Moses and he has come to earth much earlier than you think.

The Yusha/Joshua mentioned in the False Torah(hadith book) is actually Isa/Jesus.

I showed this in my Turkish article:

http://emre1974tr.blogspot.com/2018/03/ ... harun.html

I said that Jesus/Joshua is the nephew of Moses and he lived in much older times than your think. And he was born in Ancient Egypt..

The pharaohons had a culture of cross-hands and feet. (and cutting theme with X shape/crosswise).

The stories of Osiris and Horus were inspired by the life of Jesus. Because Jesus lived in an age before.

Unfortunately, people always do what they do. They paganized the life story of the Prophet. Christianity was also created based on this story after centuries.
Emre_1974tr

Mesajgönderen Emre_1974tr » 09 Nis 2021 02:18

facebook
twitter
gplus

51:22 In the heaven is your provision, and what you are promised. (Paradise and hell are both ready and outside the world, in the sky)

The prophets living in Paradise will be summoned to the court as witnesses on the Day of Judgment

77:11 And when the messengers are gathered.

heaven is not paradise. Heaven =universe

Heavens = universes

The Qur'an offers a multi-universe model.

But it is not infinite.

Seven universes, for example.

Other universes have planets too.

65.12 Allah is the one who created seven Heavens and from Earth like them (of corresponding type); [Allah's] command descends among them so that you may know that Allah is capable of anything and that Allah knows everything.

Example "Floor of Lord" (Indallah) = afterlife universe

Except for the Hereafter universe, all the other universes will end with big crunch.

21:104 On the day when We roll up the heavens like a scroll of books is rolled up. As We initiated the first creation, so shall We return it. It is a promise of Ours that We will do this.

39:67 They have not given God His true worth; and the whole earth is within His fist on the day of resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Be He glorified; He is much too high above what they set up.

Quran: A man came running from the farthest part of the city, saying: "O my people, follow the messengers. Follow those who do not ask you for any wage, and are guided. Why should I not serve the One who initiated me, and to Him is your ultimate return? Shall I take gods besides Him? If the Gracious intends any harm for me, their intercession cannot help me in the least, nor can they save me. Then I would be clearly astray. I have acknowledged your Lord, so listen to me! It was said, "Enter Paradise." He said "Oh, how I wish my people only knew of what my Lord has forgiven me, and made me of the honored ones."We did not send down upon his people after him soldiers from the sky; for there was no need to send them down. For all it took was one scream, whereupon they were stilled. (36:20-29)

19:56 And recall in the Book, Enoch; he was a man of truth, a prophet.
19:57 And We raised him to a high place.

3:55 For God said: "O Jesus, I will terminate your life, and raise you to Me, and cleanse you of those who have rejected, and make those who have followed you above those who have rejected until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return, all of you,so I will judge between you in what it was that you disputed."

Prophets and very good peoples in Paradise now. They were created in Paradise (floor of Lord/other universe) without waiting for the Hour.

But, Other people will wait for the Resurrection for re-creation.

The Qur'an says that a group of exception people are already living in Paradise.

And it even tells us that some of them are talking about the world's inhabitants. They say "they(World peoples) will come to us later". However, it is difficult to see them for you because the English translations of the Qur'an do not provide complete sentences.

Likewise, the verses of the Lord's Floor are also mentioned, but you cannot see it again in English translations. Because, unfortunately, those under the influence of traditional interpretation make translations in their own understanding.

Yes, according to the Qur'an there are already people living in Paradise.
And that's where Christians believe that Jesus is in paradise.

In the false Gospels, the event was described incorrectly, so you could not see the painting until today.
Jesus and all other messengers/ prophets live in paradise now.

3:169 Do not count that those who are killed in the sake of God are dead. No, they are alive at their Lord receiving provisions.
3:170 Happy with what God has granted them from His grace, and they rejoice in those who have yet to follow after them. There is no fear upon them nor do they grieve.
5:17 Ingrates indeed are those who have said, "God is the Messiah the son of Mary." Say, "Who has any power against God if He had wanted to destroy the Messiah son of Mary, and his mother, and all who are on earth!" To God is the sovereignty of heavens and earth and all that is in-between; He creates what He pleases. God is capable of all things. (Jesus and his mother living in other universe, Like other prophets...)

84:8 He will then receive an easy reckoning.
84:9 He will return to his family in joy! (The person who is called from Paradise to the day of judgment will return to Paradise again with joy)

53:13 Indeed, he saw him in another descent.
53:14 At the ultimate point.
53:15 Next to the eternal Paradise.
(Even when the prophet Muhammad lived in the world, he was taken to visit the universe of the Hereafter/ Floor of Lord)

56:7 You will be in three groupings.
56:8 So those on the right; who will be from those on the right?
56:9 Those on the left; who will be from those on the left?
56:10 And those foremost, who will be from those foremost?
(8th verse about peple who after the apocalyptic blessing will enter the paradise, 9th verse about who will enter hell, and the 10th verse talking about the already pioneering group living in Paradise. Thus, the three classes mentioned in verse 7 are completed)

19:93 When all there is in the heavens and the earth will but come to the Gracious as servants.

19:56 Recall in the book Enoch; he was truthful, a prophet.
19:57 We raised him to a high place.
(Enoch is living in Paradise now)
Emre_1974tr

Mesajgönderen Emre_1974tr » 09 Nis 2021 02:19

facebook
twitter
gplus

All pagans think they're monotheistic. In fact, they are polytheists, but the devil makes them think they are monotheists in fancy words.The demon's trap is always the same. :

Hindus "333 in 1."

Christians "3 in 1".

Pantheists "everything in 1"

New Agers "we are in 1"

These are traps of paganism. These are shirk. This is polytheism.
En son Emre_1974tr tarafından 09 Nis 2021 02:21 tarihinde düzenlendi, toplamda 1 kere düzenlendi.
Emre_1974tr

Mesajgönderen Emre_1974tr » 09 Nis 2021 02:20

facebook
twitter
gplus

Spirit= revelation.

Let's give examples.

1- Revelation
[15:29] "So when I perfect him, and blow of My Spirit in him, you shall fall prostrate to him."

2- Revelation Angel (Cebrail).

19:17. Thus, she kept herself in seclusion from people. Then We sent to her Our spirit, and it appeared before her in the form of a perfect man.

3- Revelation Book (Quran)
42:52 And thus We have revealed to you an inspiration of Our command. You did not know what is the Book or [what is] faith, but We have made it a light by which We guide whom We will of Our servants. And indeed, [O Muhammad], you guide to a straight path -

spirit = revelation.

And basic verses in our body like Adam:

30:30So direct your face toward the religion, inclining to truth. [Adhere to] the fitrah of Allah upon which He has created [all] people. No change should there be in the creation of Allah . That is the correct religion, but most of the people do not know.
We are obliged to direct the truth through the verses inside.
Emre_1974tr

Mesajgönderen Emre_1974tr » 09 Nis 2021 02:23

facebook
twitter
gplus

Quran saying The elites always kept the books from you.

Quran 6:91 They did not value God as He deserves to be valued, for they said, "God has never sent down anything to any human being." Say, "Who then has sent down the book which Moses had come with, a light and guidance for the people? You treat it just as scrolls of paper; you show some of it and conceal much, though you were taught what neither you nor your fathers knew." Say, "God has." Then leave them playing in their folly.

Matthew Mark or Yuhanna always wrote hadith books.

Mattheww or Mark are like Bukhari. They are hadith writers. Christians have not got holy books.

God's word hasn't changed. Your priests have adopted fake books. They gave you(Christians) the hadith books as the Bible and deceived you.
Emre_1974tr

Mesajgönderen Emre_1974tr » 10 Nis 2021 23:09

facebook
twitter
gplus

BLACK HOLES IN QURAN

So, I swear by the place where the stars fall.(56- The Inevitable, 75)

And that is indeed a mighty oath, if you but knew.(56- The Inevitable, 76)

By the heavens and The Knocker.(86- The Knocker, 1)

How will you comprehend what the The Knocker is? (86- The Knocker, 2)

It is a piercing star.(86- The Knocker, 3)

When the stars are put out. (77- The Emissaries, 8 )

21:104 On the day when We roll up the heavens like a scroll of books is rolled up. As We initiated the first creation, so shall We return it. It is a promise of Ours that We will do this.
Emre_1974tr

Mesajgönderen Emre_1974tr » 18 Nis 2021 13:24

facebook
twitter
gplus

At arabic original Quran text:

The word “a day” (yewm) is used 365 times in the Quran.

the plural of it (eyyam, yewmeyn) is used 30 times.

Mounth is used 12 times in Quran

World 115 times
Hereafter 115 times

Angels 88 times
Devil 88 times

Benefit 50 times
Corruption 50 times

Sexual crime 24 times
Transgression 24 times

Wrath 24 times
Dirtiness 10
Nastiness 10