Almanya 'nın Türkiye 'yi ve diğer ülkeleri nasıl yok ettiğin

Siyaset ve Politika üzerine fikir alışverişinde bulunuyoruz

Almanya 'nın Türkiye 'yi ve diğer ülkeleri nasıl yok ettiğin

Mesajgönderen Daniele » 01 Nis 2018 07:30

facebook
twitter
gplus

Hello,
first I want to excuse myself for not writing in turkish language, but because of many problems, which the german government indirectly posed on me like for many other things I lacked the time to go on learning turkish after I had only shortly begun in 2015. But nevertheless I might still not have been able to express myself in turkish language as good as in english language.

I translated the name / subject of this thread / topic with a web application, but independent from the language most translations from web applications are erroneous and weird, what can be seen when translating the translation with the same web application back to the language from which the translation had been made, so that I am sorry not to provide a turkish translation of my text. For those, who do not sufficiently understand english, it might nevertheless be a help to translate certain sentences, which have not been understood. But also ask me, I may be able to re-formulate sentences to an easier to understand text, if I know, what has not been understood.

Anyway, I am writing this thread because I want turkish humans to know the following two things.
    1. German government, Germany and other racist EU countries and racist US american institutions / authorities carry out plans to weaken turkish humans, to destroy Turkey and its economy.
    2. The Constitutional Court of Turkey is at least partly corrupt, collaborates with Germany and does not act against crimes, which I reported to them. 10 other courts in Turkey are unwilling respectively unable to act against reported crimes.
I will further explain both points. Consider, that for different reasons I can not explain about all, what I know and some things have become so clear to me, that I might have jumped some necessary explanations. If you REALLY want to understand the just ask me, if something is unclear or you have doubts. I will explain, if I can already openly publish the necessary explanation.

Before I explain, I want you to understand that I first of all want, that as many humans as possible understand my information as fast as possible, because the more humans know and understand about it, the more humans can protect themselves and the less problems can be produced by the criminals. But be aware, that you can get in serious problems, when you talk to the wrong person about it. If you find out, that somebody tries to cause you problems, because you read and/or talk about and/or write about something I have written, then you encountered a criminal, who collaborates with the high criminals about which I reported. Then you have to immediately break up any contact to that person, because they then already started to collect information about you with which they want to produce problems against you. Document / write down everything that person does, try to make as soon as you have sufficient proof legal denounces / charges against that person. AND inform me as fast as possible! I might be able to explain to you, what else they do (against you), if you explain me, what they said and/or did, because they always use certain patterns / networks / institutions, so that I might understand about their plans, depending on how you explain. This will help to protect yourself better, if you get in trouble and will heighten the probability, that you succeed with your legal denounces / charges. If they try to blackmail you, try to make legal denounces / charges against them, if you can explain it, but NEVER let anybody blackmail you, they will not stop and will blackmail you even more without that you prevented anything. I do not exaggerate, I report about corrupt governments and other criminals, which try to hide the crimes, which they committed and still commit. Try to imagine, what they are willing to do to hide the crimes, which they committed and commit. I inform about this part of my information because the more humans know and understand about it, the more humans can protect themselves and the less problems can be produced by the criminals. When you prepare legal denounces / charges, then ask me where to make them, I might be able to tell you, if the court to which you want to write is one of the courts of which I already know, that it is corrupt and I can give further advice. And in some cases you will (also) have to contact other institutions / authorities, for what I can also give advice / help.

Now my explanations.

By (hiddenly) weakening the economy of Turkey and of other countries different racist EU countries reduce the value of the turkish lira and the currencies of other countries, what weakens any human living in Turkey and that countries, what weakens Turkey and relatively heightens the value of the Euro. But Germany and other racist EU countries like Luxembourg and Austria do not "only" weaken the economy of Turkey and of other countries, they intentionally and planned commit also other crimes against humans in Turkey and in other countries, against Turkey and against other countries.

Terrorism is definitely NOT a result of the Islam! If you try to understand, you will see, that Islamism has nothing to do with religion, but is racist and tries to destroy any religion. Terrorism has been built up to defame and destroy the Islam and also other true religions. Terrorism has been built up by the CIA, amongst others by the Federal Intelligence Service of Germany (german: Bundesnachrichtendienst), by Israel and surely by some other racist institutions / authorities / countries. You might not know, that (unofficial parts of) the Federal Intelligence Service of Germany (german: Bundesnachrichtendienst) build up terrorists, but since some decades you had the chance to read some of the many news articles, which openly published, that the CIA builds up terrorists of for example Daesh/ISIS/IS, trains them and finances them. But you have to consider, that in contrast to Germany, which is completely racist, the USA is not completely racist, but contains many racist institutions / authorities. If I did not miss many news articles about it, then only very few news articles have been published, which report, that the israelian secret service builds up terrorists. You might wonder, that I call Israel racist, but the true history about Israel, the wars Israel fought against arabian humans, that Israel builds up terrorists, which again harm arabian humans and at least indirectly harm turkish humans, that Israel makes war against Syria and therefore at least indirectly makes war against Turkey in Syria and that israelian armament is financed by racists (Germany and CIA / Pentagon) are some of the signs, which show, that Israel is racist. Turkey has already proof, that the PYG, the syrian rebel group, is terroristic, but racist US american institutions / authorities and Emmanuel Macron, President of France, nevertheless try to hinder Turkey to fight the PYG (and SDF). Terrorists of the PYG are directly built up, trained and financed by hidden unofficial staff of unofficial parts of the Federal Intelligence Service of Germany (german: Bundesnachrichtendienst). I do not know, if the following information had been also published in Turkey, but a very high number of germans has gone to Syria to fight together with Daesh/ISIS/IS against Syria and therefore at least indirectly against Turkey. Did you know, that german government hides many terrorists of PYG in Germany?

Terrorism is one way how Germany, some other racist EU countries and racist US american institutions / authorities like the CIA (hiddenly) weaken Turkey and other countries, what the racist countries also further misuse to relatively heighten the value of their currency. But also think, who else does profit from terrorism? It is the weapon industry. Germany, some other racist EU countries and racist US american institutions / authorities build up terrorism, because they do not want that terrorists / terrorism are eradicated / exterminated. Because they want the war against terrorism to last longer, to further finance themselves by selling more weapons, to produce more damage, to weaken countries like Turkey even more, because they even hope the war against terrorism is given up and that the racist countries then pretend to be the rescuing heroes, pretending Turkey would need their protection. Try to understand better. Racists hiddenly weaken Turkey and if they think to have weakened Turkey enough they will try a direct confrontation, but as racists are fig and hide, what they do it is only their alternative plan. Their first plan is to weaken Turkey as much, that they will try to make it look, as if Turkey can not protect itself and then racist countries will feign to help but in reality they will try to gain control over Turkey. The NATO is one of such racist institutions / authorities, which hiddenly weaken and then feign to help. Furthermore, by building up, training and financing terrorists, Germany, other racist EU countries and racist US american institutions / authorities heighten the need for weapons to fight terrorists. But now again think, who has the biggest weapon industries? Germany and the USA. France also has a big weapon industry. And they further misuse the money, which they indirectly steal in that way, by carrying out many more racist aims and plans. If you thought, Nazis do not exist anymore or if you thought only few Nazis still exist, then you are completely wrong!

France denies the proof Turkey has, that France supports terrorism, by arguing that France has been victim of terroristic assaults shortly ago. But it should be formulated, that Emmanuel Macron, President of France, plans such terroristic acts in France. Terroristic acts with which Emmanuel Macron, President of France, threatens French humans not to say, what really happens in France. Terroristic acts with which Emmanuel Macron, President of France, threatened French humans and blackmailed / forced them to elect him. Emmanuel Macron, President of France, has taken the presidency of France by fraud and with threatening. To say Emmanuel Macron, President of France, supports terrorism understates what he really does. Emmanuel Macron, President of France, builds terrorists / terrorism up and finances terrorists / terrorism, like any racist does.

Have you heard about the racist german politic, Björn Höcke? I could also call him a Nazi, but somehow it does not make a difference, because Nazis and other racists carry out the same plans. Björn Höcke is head of the fraction of the racist party AfD in the state Thuringia in Germany. AfD is the acronym for Alternative for Germany (german: Alternative für Deutschland, AfD) and is a racist party, which since the last election is officially part of the german government. The news article, [url]https://www.msn.com/de-de/nachrichten/politik/afd-landeschef-höcke-will-islam-in-der-türkei-bekämpfen/ar-BBIlnjC[/url], (which you might translate by yourself into turkish for example with a web application,) explains about different speeches Björn Höcke has held. Björn Höcke pretends the Islam would be a danger and calls to prepare a deislamisation of Germany and of Europe, he called for a demonstration against the construction of a Mosque, which will be the first Mosque in the state of Thuringia in Germany. Björn Höcke furthermore announced to prohibit / ban the Islam in Turkey. Do you know, what Germans did, when he said such things? They applauded him! If you read a little bit about the AfD you will find out, that it is one of the smaller parties in Germany and you might think, that only a small part of the population in Germany thinks like that, but then I am sorry to tell you, BUT THEN YOU HAVE NOT UNDERSTOOD ANYTHING ABOT GERMANY! German news are highly manipulated by german government and such news articles like the article about Björn Höcke are only tests, tests to find out how the reaction in other countries will be, if german politics make racist announcements. Because no country reacted against the fore mentioned racist announcements, german government concluded, that countries, which are victims of the german racism do not act against such announcements in news. German government furthermore concluded, if no country acts against such announcements, Germany will have chances to act even more racist. German government made Björn Höcke make the fore mentioned racist announcements / statements, which is a politic from a small party, because if countries would act against him german government would pretend to not have anything to do with it, because it is only a small party and they would feign, that Björn Höcke's statements do not reflect the opinion of the rest of the government. In that way in case of reactions from other countries german government would only lose one small politic. But why did nobody from german government really act against Björn Höcke after such racist statements? Because it reflects the two plans, which I already explained above. If Germany weakens other countries as much, that they will not act against Germany, Germany will use its alternative plan and try a direct confrontation like Björn Höcke states, but as racists are fig and hide they always choose the hidden way and further weaken and do the same things, which Björn Höcke stated in a hidden way and until they make it look, as if they would be the ones, that help by overtaking the control over Turkey by pretending Turkey would not be able to protect itself.

But this is only one of uncountable other examples. German government has threatened turkish staff of the turkish embassy in Berlin in Germany and also of turkish consulates in Germany, that they would lose everything in their life and would lead a very poor life, if they would say the truth. But not all staff members of the turkish embassy and of turkish consulates in Germany are victims, some of them, maybe even many of them collaborate with german government, what they do to hide the crimes, which they committed. If explaining very general the staff of the turkish embassy in Berlin in Germany and of the turkish consulates in Germany consists of three different groups. One group is corrupt and collaborates with german government and german government might bribe some of them. The second group is incompetent and does not understand about reality and german government has told them, that they will never get out of Germany, that live in Germany would become drastically worse, if the staff says the truth and countries outside the EU then find out, what Germany really does. It is true, that live in Germany would become drastically worse, if countries outside EU find out what Germany really does, but it is a lie, that the staff will never get out and it is a lie, that the situation would better, if they do not say the truth. The third group is blackmailed with the threat, that other and/or they will be murdered, if they say the truth. Now you might ask why (maybe) nobody else than me talks about that. Almost the complete german population takes part on such racist plans, so that humans, who try talk about it in Germany either do not believe their own thoughts and experiences, because everybody around pretends something else or if they have really understood they are suppressed by the mass of racists around. Only one of many reasons for that almost the complete german population takes part in the racist plans of Germany is, that they want to live (even more) on the cost of Turkey and of other countries, what shows, that Germany is completely racist, that almost the complete population of Germany is racist independent from what they pretend their nationality is.

Germany, german population and other racist countries live on the cost of Turkey by building up terrorism, which weakens the turkish economy, which heightens the cost for armament, for health, for refugees, for repairing what has been destroyed and furthermore Germany takes money from Turkey by selling the weapons, which Germany and other racists made necessary to fight the terrorism, which Germany and other racists build up and finance. Because almost the whole german population tries to live like that, the minorities like me, who say the truth are suppressed, blackmailed with different threads. German government for example gave commands to german police to intentionally make wrong accusations against me, by pretending I would have put fire to 12 cars. German police and hidden unofficial staff of unofficial parts of german police institutions / authorities prepared and surely still prepare to make me officially define as mentally-ill. But other humans than me are much more endangered than me and do not know how to say the truth because german government hinders them and because they have not understood enough to understand and/or explain their situation.

Now think, german government collaborates with the corrupt staff of the turkish embassy in Berlin in Germany and of turkish consulates in Germany and threatens the righteous part of the staff. How should a turkish human in Germany, who wants to say the truth get help? What do you think, what a turkish human in Germany might be able to do, if you consider, that corrupt staff in the turkish embassy in Berlin in Germany and in the turkish consulates hinder them to get help. You know what happens, if somebody tries to say the truth? German government makes them define as mentally-ill and they succeed because the crimes, which Germany commits are difficult to explain and almost nobody, who talks about it will be able to completely and logically explain, so that anybody, who tries to report about it, becomes easily defined officially as mentally-ill or does not try because he has not understood, what happens and/or can not explain and can not proof it.

But this is not all. I am writing this thread, because I already reported to the Constitutional Court of Turkey, http://www.constitutionalcourt.gov.tr , about the crimes, which german government commits against the staff of the turkish embassy in Berlin in Germany. More exactly, I have sent E-mails to the Office of International Relations of the Constitutional Court of Turkey (0090 312 463 740 7, tcc@anayasa.gov.tr). I explained with less details than in this thread, but in one of my E-mails to the Constitutional Court of Turkey I explicitly explained, that hidden unofficial staff of unofficial parts of german institutions / authorities blackmailed staff of the turkish embassy in Berlin Germany by threatening. Hidden unofficial staff of unofficial parts of german institutions / authorities said to staff of the turkish embassy in Berlin Germany, that the staff of the turkish embassy in Berlin in Germany will lose everything in their life, if they say the truth. The Office of International Relations of the Constitutional Court of Turkey (0090 312 463 740 7, tcc@anayasa.gov.tr), which repeatedly refused to give me the contact data of the department for individual applications of the Constitutional Court of Turkey, which would be responsible for my report, has then sent me the following E-mail,

From: TURKISH CONSTITUTIONAL COURT [mailto:tcc@anayasa.gov.tr]
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 11:46 AM
To: 'Daniele Danese'
Cc: tcc@anayasa.gov.tr ['TURKISH CONSTITUTIONAL COURT']
Subject: RE: urgent please read immediately
Sensitivity: Confidential

Dear Daniele Danese,

The Constitutional Court of the Republic of Turkey is a judicial body which
reviews individual applications regarding violations of fundamental rights and
freedoms. However, all the domestic legal remedies should be exhausted
beforehand.
The resort to which you should apply is an ordinary court in Turkey, or the
Turkish Consulate or the Turkish Embassy in Germany.

Regards,

Office of International Relations
Constitutional Court of the Republic of Turkey

Well, if you do not understand, that the E-mail above is a sign of both, of corruption and of incompetence, then you have to re-think by considering the following.

Blackmailing and threatening to lose everything in life (, if saying the truth), are a violation of fundamental rights and of freedoms. This is one of the crimes, which german government has committed against turkish humans and which I had reported to the Office of International Relations of the Constitutional Court of the Republic of Turkey. The Office of International Relations of the Constitutional Court of Turkey therefore writes me, that the Constitutional Court of Turkey would not be responsible for my case but formulates sentences, that proof, that the Constitutional Court of Turkey is responsible for my report. Moreover they try to send me to an institution (turkish embassy in Berlin in Turkey) of which I explained to them, that parts of its is corrupt and will not help me and the other part of the staff is blackmailed and can not help me. Now also think, why does the Office of International Relations of the Constitutional Court of the Republic of Turkey repeatedly refuses to give me contact data of the department for individual applications, which is responsible for my application / report? Also think, why do they not check the security of the staff of the turkish embassy in Berlin in Germany, even though I even asked them to do so? Even though I then have sent an E-mail, which contained sentences, that I make with the E-mail, which I have sent them, officially a legal denounce / charge against german government. What is a court, which ignores reports about crimes, sends the witness away without any chance to report about crimes? The Office of International Relations of the Constitutional Court of the Republic of Turkey wrote I should apply to turkish courts, but I had explained them, that I had already applied to 10 courts in Turkey. All these turkish courts pretend not to understand english or do not react at all. Also consider, that the Office of International Relations of the Constitutional Court of the Republic of Turkey was not able to answer my last E-mail and that I had to call them.

The Constitutional Court of the Republic of Turkey and 10 other courts in Turkey do not act against crimes, which are committed against Turkey, courts in Turkey do not act against crimes, which are committed against turkish humans. What do criminals do, if they have enough time? First they destroy proof about their crimes and then they commit more crimes. What do you think? Can I write all of this without that german government knows about it? While 10 different turkish courts and now also the Constitutional Court of Turkey ignore my reports german government destroys proof about the crimes Germany has committed against Turkey and produces fake proof. But looking at the reaction of the Office of International Relations of the Constitutional Court of Turkey, it must be considered as corrupt and as incompetent. Incompetent, because, like explained above, it formulates in one E-mail sentences, which show that the Constitutional Court of Turkey is responsible for my report but at the same time in the same E-mail pretends not to be responsible. Because the Office of International Relations of the Constitutional Court of Turkey ignores my report about crimes and therefore gives german government the time to destroy proof about their crimes, because the Office of International Relations of the Constitutional Court of Turkey repeatedly refused to give me contact data of the responsible department (department for individual applications), because the Office of International Relations of the Constitutional Court of Turkey does not check the security of the staff of the turkish embassy in Berlin in Germany, because the Office of International Relations of the Constitutional Court of Turkey seems to not have asked judges / prosecutors (on the phone they said to ask the manager), because the Office of International Relations of the Constitutional Court of Turkey sends me to make a report at institutions of which I reported to them to be partly corrupt and partly endangered, the Office of International Relations of the Constitutional Court of Turkey must be considered as corrupt, also because the court, like any other official institution / authority has the duty to investigate about reported crimes and even if they would be right in saying, that they are not responsible, they would have had to give me a contact of a responsible human at a responsible institution / authority. I had also written, that many lives depend on it, but they still did not act. The Office of International Relations of the Constitutional Court of Turkey did not show any sign of competence, they were even unable to reply to my last E-mail, I had to call them to find out, and furthermore the Office of International Relations of the Constitutional Court of Turkey shows signs of corruption. To not be responsible and to refuse to give contact data of responsible humans is one of the favourite patterns of corrupt staff.

And if you now think, that you do not believe what I write about Germany and the other countries, institutions / authorities and that the Office of International Relations of the Constitutional Court of Turkey might have not believed, then consider, that I wrote to the Office of International Relations of the Constitutional Court of Turkey, that in that case they have to make legal denounces / charges against me because of intentionally wrong accusations. Think about it! I made a report to a court about criminals (german government) and if the court has proof, that I would be lying, what does the court has to do? Intentionally wrong accusations are a crime! IF THE OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL COURT OF TURKEY HAD PROOF, THAT I WOULD BE LYING, THEY WOULD HAVE HAD TO MAKE LEGAL DENOUNCES AGAINST ME AND I EVEN WROTE THEM,

If I am wrong and you will fail to proof that, but if I would be wrong, you would have already had to take legal consequences against me because of intentionally wrong accusations.
If they would have made legal denounces / charges against me, I would already be in jail now and would not be able to publish this thread. But why does the Office of International Relations of the Constitutional Court of Turkey does not make legal denounces / charges against me? BECAUSE THE OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL COURT OF TURKEY DOES KNOW, THAT I TELL AND WRITE THE TRUTH AND BECAUSE THEY ARE CORRUPT AND COLLABORATE WITH GERMAN GOVERNMENT BUT ARE NOT ABLE TO PRODUCE AS MUCH FAKE PROOF TO PUT ME IN JAIL.

The rest might be harder to understand. Think, why do 10 courts in Turkey do not react on my reports about crimes, which german government has committed against Turkey and against turkish humans? Are they all corrupt? NO! Have after the putsch in Turkey in 2016 innocent judges / prosecutors been taken to jail? Maybe partly, but surely not like Germany and other countries have tried to make believe during the last two years. But german government and other racist EU countries and racist US american institutions / authorities want to make believe the world, that all judges / prosecutors, which have been arrested since the putsch in 2016 are innocent and that all courts in Turkey and the whole turkish government would be corrupt. Think about it, if they succeed in making turkish humans and/or humans around the world make believe that, Germany and other racist governments would have more chances to overtake control over Turkey by overthrowing the turkish government, what is also something like a putsch. Now think, who gave commands for the putsch in Turkey in 2016? Who hides Gülenists? Germany gave commands for the putsch in Turkey in 2016, Germany hides many Gülenists, racists in the USA hide Fetullah Gülen. Now, also remember the two plans of Germany and other racists, which I already explained twice above.

German government, other racist EU countries and racist US american institutions / authorities have planted corrupt staff into turkish courts. More departments of the Constitutional Court of Turkey might be corrupt, what would make it possible for the corrupt departments of the Constitutional Court of Turkey to gain enough force to suppress turkish courts, which are not corrupt, to force them to ignore reports about crimes, like they did with my report. But I am unsure about that and not the Constitutional Court of Turkey, but the Danistay - Council of State of Turkey, http://www.danistay.gov.tr, might the commanding corrupt court in Turkey. Consider, that corruption has the same hierarchy as dictatorships.

Now you might say, that this is only a conspiracy theory. But you do know about corruption, right? What is the difference between corruption and a conspiracy? THERE IS NO SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE, it is the same crime. Corruption implies more collaboration of institutions, but that's it. Now, what do you want to deny, the existence of corruption, the existence of conspiracies or that what I explain is untrue?

You might still not believe me and might still think, that I exaggerate, but I do not exaggerate at all. You have even to consider, that what I have written in this threat is only the minor part of the crimes about which I have reported to many courts! Crimes, which racist governments of which you still have not understood, that they are racist, have committed. Now again think. I have made a very high number of legal denounces / charges against different countries at many different courts. Even if corruption would not exist, it would be a challenge for the courts to act against all that racist countries / governments / institutions / authorities / politics / staff. But as corruption exists much more than you think, it is not only a challenge, but difficult. The difficulty of that task reveals how much staff is fig and does not take the responsibility, because it is everything else than impossible to act against the criminals.This also partly explains why the courts do not act even though they know, that I am right. But look at me, I am a civilian human without any special mean and I am still alive even though I officially act against a high number of racist countries, governments, institutions / authorities, politics, terrorists and otherwise criminals. But do not mistake! Do NOT try to be a hero, you will fail. I really understand, what I write about and know, what I can do AND WHEN, some days ago for example I would not have published such a thread. If you act, be sure to know, what you do. Back to my explanations how you can understand, that I tell the truth. My fore mentioned legal denounces / charges, which I made at 11 different turkish courts, contain many accusations, which include mass murder. I have not only reported about the type of mass murder, which is called terrorism. What do you think, that these racist countries are not able to hack my laptop and do not know about any word, which I write. I am a normal civilian human without any special means. Do you really think, they can not spy on everything what I write? Now think, since December 2017 amongst others I accuse different governments, that they commit planned mass murder. If I would make wrong accusations why does not one of the 11 turkish courts to which I have sent reports act against me? If my accusations would be wrong, why am I still not in jail or in a psychiatry? I even wrote to the courts, that I will make legal denounces / charges against the staff of the courts, if they do not act against the criminals about which I have reported. What do you think? What would a judge / prosecutor to which I send an E-mail, that I will make legal denounces / charges against him, if he does not do his job? He would try to find out, if I am right or wrong. If he finds out, that I am wrong, he would put me to jail or maybe in psychiatry. Why could I stay free so long? Because I am true, say and write the truth. Unfortunately only saying the truth, without knowing how, is insufficient, so that some or many, who tried to say the truth without knowing how might be in jail or in psychiatry and this could in some time happen to me, if racists overtake control over certain institutions. But nevertheless, if you do not believe what I wrote above, then ask yourself, WHY AM I AFTER FOUR MONTHS IN WHICH I HAVE SENT REPORTS WITH VERY HARD ACCUSATIONS TO 11 TURKISH COURTS STILL NOT IN JAIL OR IN PSYCHIATRY, EVEN THOUGH I MADE ACCUSATIONS AGAINST GOVERNMENTS AND AGAINST POLITICS? THE ANSWER IS, BECAUSE I TELL THE TRUTH AND BECAUSE THEY CAN NOT PRODUCE AS MUCH FAKE PROOF TO HIDE THAT.

First of all I want, , that as many humans as possible understand my information as fast as possible, because the more humans know and understand about it, the more humans can protect themselves and the less problems can be produced by the criminals. But be aware, that you can get in serious problems, when you talk to the wrong person about it. If you find out, that somebody tries to cause you problems, because you read and/or talk about and/or write about something I have written, then you encountered a criminal, who collaborates with the high criminals about which I reported. Then you have to immediately break up any contact to that person, because they then already started to collect information about you with which they want to produce problems against you. Document / write down everything that person does, try to make as soon as you have sufficient proof legal denounces / charges against that person. AND inform me as fast as possible! I might be able to explain to you, what else they do (against you), if you explain me, what they said and/or did, because they always use certain patterns / networks / institutions, so that I might understand about their plans, depending on how you explain. This will help to protect yourself better, if you get in trouble and will heighten the probability, that you succeed with your legal denounces / charges. If they try to blackmail you, try to make legal denounces / charges against them, if you can explain it, but NEVER let anybody blackmail you, they will not stop and will blackmail you even more without that you prevented anything. I do not exaggerate, I report about corrupt governments and other criminals, which try to hide the crimes, which they committed and still commit. Try to imagine, what they are willing to do to hide the crimes, which they committed and commit. I inform about this part of my information because the more humans know and understand about it, the more humans can protect themselves and the less problems can be produced by the criminals. When you prepare legal denounces / charges, then ask me where to make them, I might be able to tell you, if the court to which you want to write is one of the courts of which I already know, that it is corrupt and I can give further advice. And in some cases you will (also) have to contact other institutions / authorities, for what I can also give advice / help.

If you know or know, how to get, the E-mail address and/or phone number of the department for individual applications of the Constitutional Court of Turkey, then please ask for non-public communication (I do not know how soon private messages will be activated for me in this forum). I would prefer the E-mail address and phone number of a judge / prosecutor of the department for individual applications of the Constitutional Court of Turkey.

If you have questions, just ask, I will try to explain with information, that I can already openly publish. Depending on your question, you should ask me for non-public communication (I do not know how soon private messages will be activated for me in this forum).
Daniele

Mesajlar: 8
Kayıt: 01 Nis 2018 03:57

Re: Almanya 'nın Türkiye 'yi ve diğer ülkeleri nasıl yok ett

Mesajgönderen Sahra » 03 Nis 2018 00:44

facebook
twitter
gplus

This thread is too political for me but I just want to thank you very much for your effort to inform us.
8 yıl deistlikten sonra 19 sistemiyle Müslüman oldu. Ayrıntılı bilgi için: http://tanrininkodu.blogspot.com/2018/0 ... du-19.html
Kullanıcı avatarı
Sahra

Mesajlar: 11004
Kayıt: 11 Tem 2013 11:09

Mesajgönderen Yowzah Anakata » 03 Nis 2018 02:48

facebook
twitter
gplus

how did you find this forum?

Could you also send screenshots of the mails?
Kullanıcı avatarı
Yowzah Anakata

Mesajlar: 4807
Kayıt: 13 Tem 2013 00:15
Konum: /**/

Mesajgönderen Daniele » 07 Nis 2018 18:08

facebook
twitter
gplus

I tried several times to upload screenshots, but each time the following error was shown
Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.
Daniele

Mesajgönderen Sahra » 07 Nis 2018 19:25

facebook
twitter
gplus

Daniele yazdı:I tried several times to upload screenshots, but each time the following error was shown

You can upload here and send us a url : https://hizliresim.com/
8 yıl deistlikten sonra 19 sistemiyle Müslüman oldu. Ayrıntılı bilgi için: http://tanrininkodu.blogspot.com/2018/0 ... du-19.html
Kullanıcı avatarı
Sahra

Mesajgönderen Daniele » 08 Nis 2018 01:40

facebook
twitter
gplus

Sahra yazdı:
Daniele yazdı:I tried several times to upload screenshots, but each time the following error was shown

You can upload here and send us a url : https://hizliresim.com/

Thanks for the answer. Well, I do not understand, why it does not work, it seems easy to use, but I uploaded a first screenshot, but I only get links, which do not show the picture...

When I tried to open one of the links, the website said, that registered users could follow their pictures. Now, please explain. Can only registered users see the uploaded pictures? If yes, it does not make much sense, as that information has to be openly accessible. What is about the quota? When will upload of fotos directly into the forum be available again?
Daniele

Mesajgönderen Sahra » 08 Nis 2018 13:45

facebook
twitter
gplus

Send the link of "Resim Direkt Adresi". Everyone can see it. Here is an example: https://i.hizliresim.com/y0rQ10.png

I don't know the answer of your question about the quota :) Probably never because the forum is not active anymore
Kullanıcı avatarı
Sahra

Mesajgönderen Daniele » 08 Nis 2018 20:37

facebook
twitter
gplus

I don't know the answer of your question about the quota :) Probably never because the forum is not active anymore

What does it mean, the forum is not active anymore? It is online and as I can see from the hits, threads are being read...
Daniele

Mesajgönderen Daniele » 08 Nis 2018 20:57

facebook
twitter
gplus

Sahra yazdı:Send the link of "Resim Direkt Adresi". Everyone can see it. Here is an example: https://i.hizliresim.com/y0rQ10.png

Well, I only get a 403 error, when I try to open https://i.hizliresim.com/y0rQ10.png. Error 403 is more or less a denial of access. That might have various reasons. But one possible reason is, that german government blocks the access to that web page for me and if that is the case, then german government also blocks the access for uncountable other humans to that web page, what implies, that if that would be the case many humans would not be able to access the files. Because in the past months any time, when I was doing something, which implied to act against german government, like for example to inform like in this forum, german government blocked the access to various websites on my computer, so that I have many experiences and many other reasons to be quite sure, that it is german government, which blocks the access to pictures on https://i.hizliresim.com.

If I do not have access to the pictures, many other humans will not have too and I can not check the content, therefore I have chosen another possibility to make the screenshots accessible. Use the following link, it opens a folder with six screenshots, I made screenshots of all E-mail communication I had until now with the Constitutional Court of Turkey. The screenshots show the E-mails like in most E-mail software anti-chronologically, i.e. the most actual first. If you want to first read the first E-mail and then the second and so on, start with the last file, number 6 (E-mail_part_6.jpg,), then 5, 4 and so on. I made the screenshots with some overlap, so it is obvious, that the screenshots contain the complete E-mails. After you clicked on the first screenshot, which you want to read, click on, view original, and then use Ctrl and + to zoom, if the letters are still to small.
Please give feedback, if that does not work for you.
The link:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AoMgbow7VI2xgvlxwR02SkL1qlDhkg
Daniele

Mesajgönderen Sahra » 10 Nis 2018 11:36

facebook
twitter
gplus

My friend gets 404 error, too.

Of course the forum still works, but it is not active anymore as it is used to be.

Thank you for the screenshots. I think bureaucracy prevents and slows down many things. So maybe you can try informal channels like Facebook or Linkedin? I don't know if Turkish Constitution Court members use these channels but it is worth trying. Here you can find their names and photos: http://www.anayasa.gov.tr/icsayfalar/uyeler/uyeler.html (Look at başkan, başkan vekilleri and emekli üyeler menus too. Başkan is the most authorized one. Başkan>Başkan Vekilleri>Üyeler>Emekli Üyeler). And below you can find the address and the phone number of Turkish Constitution Court.

You can also put a video on Youtube, contact news channels. I don't know. There are too many ways in our day to make yourself heard. I assume in your country there are internet cafes like in Turkey. If your devices are blocked, you can use one of those.
Kullanıcı avatarı
Sahra

Sonraki

Dön Siyaset Politika